How to move WhatsApp chat to Telegram on iPhone
With the rise of Instant messaging app Telegram due to weird privacy policies of Facebook backed WhatsApp, several people are moving to Telegram and Signal to ensure they are not trapped in privacy related concerns. We will see How to move WhatsApp chat to Telegram on iPhone here.
One thing which makes people stop moving to these apps is because the chats on WhatsApp cannot be directly ported to Telegram. But not anymore. Today we will show you how to import WhatsApp Chat to Telegram when you are on a iPhone.
And the good thing is you can import both individual and group chats to Telegram.
In order to move WhatsApp chat to Telegram on iPhone follow below mentioned steps:
- On WhatsApp open the conversation you want to move
- Tap the group or contact name from the top of the chat and open its information screen
- On the “Export Chat” option select Telegram
- Select the destination chat on Telegram
- You can import the chat with or without graphics. Select as per your preference
- That’s it. You can moved your WhatsApp chat to Telegram.
Note that the Imported messages in Telegram will appear in the order in which they are imported from WhatsApp. This feature is not yet available on android and would be available soon. We wish Telegram comes up with a solution to move entire chats available on the App in one Go such that the user does not need to select individual chat to move them to Telegram App.
It would be even better if it allows access to WhatsApp’s chat back up on google drive and move the chats directly from there in the Telegram instant Messaging app. Hope the feedback reaches Team Telegram who have been doing a good job to come close to WhatsApp in terms of features.